The Victorian Home Education Advisory Committee provides guidance, information and feedback to DET and the VRQA on the operation of the Regulations. This advice is used by DET and the VRQA to inform the development and implementation of the home education guidelines, support materials and templates plus other non-regulatory matters as they arise.
The following members of VHEAC represent the home education community:
- Mark Bachmann
- Ben Clark ben6clark (at) gmail (dot) com 0407 095 230
- Faye firstname.lastname@example.org
- Litsa Grace email@example.com
- Pavlina McMaster firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Wight email@example.com 0408513556
- Mish Baker (disability advocate)
Your VHEAC reps strive to represent the whole home education community.
VHEAC also includes Home Education academic, Dr Glenda Jackson
There is a VHEAC secretariat within DET which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
VHEAC Communiques are posted below.